- Even Parts of Epoxy and Resin
- Heat resistant container (not plastic)
- Stirring stick (not shown - I use a wooden stick that's pre-treated to stir and spread the Resin)
- Masking tape - to keep the resin within the parameters of the canvas. (Floating frames are advised when doing this, and corners will be very sharp)
- Cloth or paper towel - if allowing the resin to pour down the sides to clean sides so there are no clumps of resin.
Step by step instructions:
- If you are going to use the masking tape to keep epoxy from running off the canvas prepare this first, and stick tape well to the canvas, leaving half the tape up from canvas.
- Ensure that the working surface (table) is level, flat and protected.
- Lift your canvas off your working surface and keep edges free from touching anything.
Bubbles can occur. Use a heat gun to remove them. Stay with your work for at least 20 minutes after you've completed step 7 to make sure to remove any excess bubbles.